Why breast massage is good! Massage will help us in having bigger and firmer breasts. How?! Well, we are massaging our breasts, two things happends.
- INCREASE CIRCULATION– increased blood circulation leads to more oestrogen, the oestrogen leads to bigger breasts.
- PROLACTIN SECRETION. Prolactin is the hormone that is released when our breasts or nipples are touched and this leads to bigger breasts.
There are many massage techniques on the internet, the most public and efficient massage for breast increase is CHI BREAST technique. This type of massage does wonders because it does two things massage and shiatsu.
Massage it’s good to increase circulation and increase prolactin flow and acupressure it’s good because it helps us with the flow of chi (or energy) around our breast. If you want good results you have to this massage 1-2 per day and 360 inward rotation. You have to place your hands over your breasts.
Also, you have to extend the fingers out and use some pressure. The points where you are applying the pressure represent the CHI points. Then you begin moving the chest in circular rotation inward to each other like you are trying to make a cleavage. A full rotation means that you are moving the chest down and out (away from each other) then repeat.
You can do your massage while showering use soap or oil to help your hands glide smoothly over the breasts, but studies show that if you want to get the most out of your massage it’s best to use a cream or gel. Many breast enlargement supplements include a breast cream or gel with their pills.
If you look over the internet you will not be able to find any cases where someone experienced breast growth as a result of just massaging without any cream, so if you are looking for bigger breasts you will need to add a cream to your massage routine.
You can massage your breasts in 5 minutes, whether you are taking pills, using creams, massage will help to boost any breast enlargement program.
Breast massage is important to do in our routine, but remember that is not indicated to do a massage without anything, it can be uncomfortable and it’s not good for the skin.
TIPS to get the most out of your breast massage
- Before you start the Chi Breast Massage or any other massage you have to clear your lymph, to do that you have to do 10 rotation outward (like in the Chi massage but you will rotate outward instead of inward) to clear lymph. This is helping your body to move all the toxins from your breasts.
- Add heat. When you add heat to your massage the pores will open for maximum absorption, the prolactin production will increase, the blood flow to your breasts will improve. You can easily burn yourself, so use low heat, no more than 110-115 degrees.
- Massage twice per day one in the morning and one in the evening. We know that it’s hard but try to get at least one- it’s better than nothing!